Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch With Google

GA vs. EX?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

GA vs. EX? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 am

First topic message reminder :

[01:19:23] [[GA's Lich King] NedveddBG - 5.147.205.21] is online
[01:19:25] << NED
[01:26:49] >> yes
[01:26:50] >> ?
[01:26:58] >> btw is headcase online or ryo?
[01:27:03] << no
[01:27:04] << xD
[01:30:26] >> tell them that GA wants a war vs EX

Green = Lily
Blue = Nedvedd
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Nedvedd, unbanned it since he knew it will look ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 pm

am lily Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:19 pm

you forgto Nippie :3
Back to top Go down
TamA
War Leader - Forum Admin
TamA

Zodiac : Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2054
Troll Rating : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-23

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:47 am

When does that start? GA vs. EX? - Page 2 Icon_cat
Back to top Go down
http://466453.com/
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

Number of posts : 795
Troll Rating : 9
Registration date : 2010-06-04

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:26 am

TamA wrote:
When does that start? GA vs. EX? - Page 2 Icon_cat

Nedvedd wrote:
Golden Army vs The Exile

Rules:

• 2/3 duels
  • FE format
  • Side decking is allowed between the duels
  • Deck changing is NOT allowed
  • The duelist who lost the previous duel in the match, decides who will start 1st in the next duel of this match!

• 8 duelists in the main line-up

• 3subs

Ban decks and cards:

Exodia
FTK
Final Countdown

Line-ups will be posted tomorrow!

Probably tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 am

Kuriboh wrote:
you forgto Nippie :3

Nippie left us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:48 am

Ryo Bakura wrote:
I talked with Nedvedd, As it seems the guys in GA think that banning GBS and Sabers will stop us, LOL! But after they knew they gonna lose in 1 vs. 1 format, they said let's unban all except Exodia.

2/3, Side decking allowed, FE format, deck changing not allowed and 8 vs. 8 and 3 subs!
Deck rules: Exodia, Final countdown, Double Cyclone and FTK.

Our List:
1- Evil_Bakura
2- Ryo Bakura
3- Mago
4- firestorm
5- Kuriboh
6- Lilyazz
7- Itsusthim_o0o
8- Devilman

Ham Network: EX vs GA
Pass: war

if anyone got a better list, post it and we will decide the right one with each other!

I would say:

1- Evil_Bakura
2- Mello
3- Mago
4- firestorm
5- Kuriboh
6- Lilyazz
7- Itsusthim_o0o
8- Devilman

<_<

You must really think that Iam the biggest noob here ryo. You haven't duel me once and still you don't put me anywhere on the lists, not even sub, and this isnt the first time btw.

Or is it just that you don't like me?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:00 am

No, i didn't mean that.. >,> All i know that you're not ready. But if you think you're ready then.

1- Evil_Bakura
2- Ryo Bakura
3- Mago
4- Mello
5- firestorm
6- LilyAzz
7- Kuriboh
8- Itsusthim_o0o

Subs:

1- TamA
2- Aids
3- Devilman

Our Sub is pro in case we were in danger.
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Team Leader - Forum Admin
Headcase

Zodiac : Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1538
Troll Rating : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 am

I can vouch for the Mellon. He's perfectly ready. Don't doubt the Mellon guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://exbclan.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 am

headcase go on ham
Back to top Go down
firestorm
EX Clan Member
firestorm

Zodiac : Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1128
Troll Rating : 3

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am

You are so senstive Mellon he definetly didn't mean that we all trust ya if you say you are ready then we are sure you are Very Happy
I still prefer Traditional format .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:17 am

It's me who's not ready xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:43 am

Shall i put you in Sub?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Ryo Bakura wrote:
No, i didn't mean that.. >,> All i know that you're not ready. But if you think you're ready then.

This made me lol. Didn't you read what I wrote? You haven't duel me at any time. So you don't know what I use. You don't know if Im ready or not.
And who are you to decide who's ready and not? And if someone is ready, how can you tell us that he is? -_-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:32 pm

Bec i'm active in the ham like most of day. IF you got got problems with me PM HC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Why do you drag headie into this? This is our problem since it's obvious you have some sort of a problem with me.

And how can ''been active on hamachi'' tell you when im ready?

Anyway, this discussion won't lead us anyway, so I quit it here.
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Team Leader - Forum Admin
Headcase

Zodiac : Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1538
Troll Rating : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Mello, he's not insulting you, and doesn't think anything bad about you. He's your mate, and has no problems with you. Stop assuming that he's mad at you, or has anything against you. There is no problems mate.

And Ryo, next time just consider everyone in the team, kay?
Back to top Go down
https://exbclan.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 am

Headcase wrote:
Mello, he's not insulting you, and doesn't think anything bad about you. He's your mate, and has no problems with you. Stop assuming that he's mad at you, or has anything against you. There is no problems mate.

And Ryo, next time just consider everyone in the team, kay?

Boss has spoken >:0 (?)

[subliminalmessage]QUARREL!!!![/subliminalmessage]

O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 am

Sorry guys, but I lost.

Game 1 I not only win, but I completely wreck his face multiplied with a thousand.

Game 2 is close, but lack of spell/trap removal was a pain so I lost in the end.

Game 3 was bull. I open 2 Darksouls, 2 Fulhelmknights, Fautroll and Trap Hole. I set Darksoul and Trap Hole. He MST's and summons Banisher. From there it was basicly game. I top a Boggart, but he has Prison as the only backrow which takes it out. Then next turn I topdeck the MST I needed for a come back.
Anyways, he just summons Doomcaliber and had 800 Smashing Grounds for my Fulhelms.
Back to top Go down
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

Number of posts : 795
Troll Rating : 9

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:57 am

Evil_Bakura wrote:
Sorry guys, but I lost.

Game 1 I not only win, but I completely wreck his face multiplied with a thousand.

Game 2 is close, but lack of spell/trap removal was a pain so I lost in the end.

Game 3 was bull. I open 2 Darksouls, 2 Fulhelmknights, Fautroll and Trap Hole. I set Darksoul and Trap Hole. He MST's and summons Banisher. From there it was basicly game. I top a Boggart, but he has Prison as the only backrow which takes it out. Then next turn I topdeck the MST I needed for a come back.
Anyways, he just summons Doomcaliber and had 800 Smashing Grounds for my Fulhelms.

_-_!!!
Back to top Go down
TamA
War Leader - Forum Admin
TamA

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Tell us all what you saw from his Deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm

He will change deck, im almost sure of it. Don't think he will continue to playin with the same deck.
Back to top Go down
TamA
War Leader - Forum Admin
TamA

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:52 pm

He is forced to use the same Deck. That's how FE format works, mellon Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:09 pm

From what I read is an anti-meta deck...

Packed with Thunder King Rai-Oh, Doom Caliber Knight, Banisher of the Radience, and that stuff.. I doubt he is using Skill Drain, he possible has packed also Fossil Dyna Pachysefalo?

If its an anti-meta deck then lets kill him with non meta, or graveyard bound deck D:
Back to top Go down
firestorm
EX Clan Member
firestorm

Zodiac : Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1128
Troll Rating : 3

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Naturia Bamboo shot = Game .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GA vs. EX?   GA vs. EX? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GA vs. EX?
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Challenge Room-
Jump to: