Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch With Google

EX vs PX?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Erm aza told me px wants to war us,i know Il war is comming and stuff but i think we should discuss it D:

Rules
PX Fromat
7 vs 7; 2 subs
Deck changing it's not allowed
Side deck allowed

What yall think?
If u say yes,then i think we should take this war kinda more seriously then the others and discuss about the players in px and stuff.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TamA
War Leader - Forum Admin
TamA

Zodiac : Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2054
Troll Rating : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-23

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Headcase wrote:
firestorm wrote:
Azaryn wants a final response tommorow war with all shit allowed or no war ?

Tell him that we'll talk in the KC live room. Tell him to join it, so I can embarrass him in front of the entire community.

The net is full, remember it was made with the "premium" trick. If you both aren't there already, then you won't be able to talk in there.
Back to top Go down
http://466453.com/

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:46 am

Flaker joined PX ... They have 9 members now .

Back to top Go down
Headcase
Team Leader - Forum Admin
Headcase

Zodiac : Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1538
Troll Rating : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-11

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 am

Fair enough.

Tell everyone you know to join this:

KC Master Net
No PW

Then, everyone tell Azaryn to join that.
I'll make my own "premium" net, and make an ass out of him.

Also, I'll do my best to try and get as many people in this net as possible. So all of you join. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://exbclan.darkbb.com

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:01 am

HC , if u wanna talk with azza join here .

[06:58:53] >> Azaryn
[06:58:55] >> 132546

I talked with him and he don't wanna ban decks . He said

[06:55:07] >> no one bans decks in real tournaments
[06:55:11] >> we are all irl players

Back to top Go down

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:44 am

Judgment Dragon wrote:
[06] >> we are all irl players
But we're not.
Back to top Go down

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:54 am

Dont ever accept a no ban deck thang.
I am sick of XV's Burn -_-
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Headcase

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:07 pm

Ok guys, here's the deal.

PX Format - 8 vs 8 - 2 subs
No Deck Change Allowed.
Siding allowed.

Banned: Final Countdown, Chain Strike, Burn Decks (burn cards allowed), Mill, Stall, FTK.

EX Roster:

1. Evil_Bakura
2. Ryo Bakura
3. Giapostolo
4. Firestorm
5. Darkrai
6. TDP
7. Mago
8. TamA

Subs:

9. Devilman
10. Lulu

(I'm going to try to get Devilman to agree to fight in this war. )

NETWORK:

EX vs PX
PW: war
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Headcase

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Our goal is to have Gia take out as many of the bad players as possible. Every bad player has the potential to lucksack any of our team. Gia, can take them out quick, so only the best remain. After that, we can all work together to take them out one by one. The best thing to do is to get them all out of the way, all at once, and then take on the hard ones.

We could lose valuable duelists if they get lucksack wins in.

Everyone else, try and lay low until Gia takes out at least two or three of them.

EB, I need you to only take on the hard duelists. You have terrible luck against bad duelists, but can always pull through against the top notch guys.

Everyone else, do not challenge or duel unless you get challenged. Try and stay offline until Gia can take on the other duelists. After that is done, EB can start in with the hard duelists. Lastly, everyone else can jump in after EB has taken out at least one guy, and help him pick of the rest of the best.
Back to top Go down
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

Number of posts : 795
Troll Rating : 9
Registration date : 2010-06-04

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Kill! Kill! I am thirsty of blood ;D
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Headcase

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Also, Gia, stay away from Shadow, since he knows you well. Let someone else take him out. Perhaps Mago.
Back to top Go down
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Headcase wrote:
Our goal is to have Gia take out as many of the bad players as possible. Every bad player has the potential to lucksack any of our team. Gia, can take them out quick, so only the best remain. After that, we can all work together to take them out one by one. The best thing to do is to get them all out of the way, all at once, and then take on the hard ones.

Everyone else, try and lay low until Gia takes out at least two or three of them.

EB, I need you to only take on the hard duelists. You have terrible luck against bad duelists, but can always pull through against the top notch guys.

Everyone else, do not challenge or duel unless you get challenged. Try and stay offline until Gia can take on the other duelists. After that is done, EB can start in with the hard duelists. Lastly, everyone else can jump in after EB has taken out at least one guy, and help him pick of the rest of the best.

It is my imagination or someone around here is underestimating us ¬¬
Back to top Go down
TamA
War Leader - Forum Admin
TamA

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Magician of Black Chaos wrote:
Headcase wrote:

It is your imagination flower
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Headcase

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:17 am

Headcase wrote:

I am definitely NOT underestimating you guys. It's just that we can't go into this willy nilly. We have to have a plan, and play off of our strengths. Gia is good at wiping out lucksackers and EB is hurt against lucksackers.

Face it, this shuffler can fuck any of you guys up bad.

I trust any/all of you to win any given duel. I have had faith in my duelists from the start. Even back when it was Joanna vs Dartz, and I was the ONLY person who bet she'd win. I believe in you guys to win.

However, you never know what can happen. If we go into this smart, we can have a much easier time.

I guess our real strategy should be to take out who you are comfortable dueling, and to steer away from being online during the times that people you are not comfortable dueling are online.

If you know you can win, go win it. If you're even a little bit skeptical, wait it off, because there might be someone else who has experience beating that person. The beauty of PX format is that you get to choose who you want to take on. Don't give them the option to challenge you. You challenge them.
Back to top Go down
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:25 am

I understand, thanks for the explication Caso. Well, it's time to kick to PX. One last question... The war will take place in KCTAU?
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Headcase

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:47 am

I understand, thanks for the explication Caso. Well, it's time to kick to PX. One last question... The war will take place in KCTAU?

It will be TAU official, and we'll post the wins / losses on the site when it's off holiday.
Back to top Go down
TamA
War Leader - Forum Admin
TamA

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 am

KCTAU is currently on holiday. We will post the results after we're done. For this reason, I want everyone to be extra careful. Take screenshots of your wins. If possible, by all means, record your duels. I will!

If you don't have experience using a recording program, I recommend Hypercam 3. It is really simple to use, not like other software out there. The best encoder that I've tested is the FFdshow video encoder. You can ask me for H3 on ham and you can get the CCCP which includes the FFdshow codec from here Very Happy

You could give it a try too, Giapostolo, since it may work for you. If not, TV can also let you record the session. Another EXer could help you with that.
Back to top Go down

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 am

Decks we gonne use and stuff? D:
Back to top Go down
firestorm
EX Clan Member
firestorm

Zodiac : Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1128
Troll Rating : 3

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:57 pm

If Devilman isn't ready i recommend JD as the second sub .
Back to top Go down

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:04 pm

To prevent being challenged, just don't join the war ham.
Back to top Go down

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:20 pm

had to check this topic for years o____o
Idk caseyh, i dont promise ill get many out, i might even lose teh first dool O___O
Quote :
lol XD

Uhh.
meh
Back to top Go down

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:22 pm

sorry for double post but i am loggin so imma bored to be kewl and edit u.u
@tama it doesent work x.x
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Headcase

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Giapostolo wrote:
had to check this topic for years o____o
Idk caseyh, i dont promise ill get many out, i might even lose teh first dool O___O
Quote :
lol XD

Uhh.
meh

All we expect is for you to try. Smile
Do your best, even if that means losing. Just go out there and kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
TamA
War Leader - Forum Admin
TamA

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:50 pm

firestorm wrote:
If Devilman isn't ready i recommend JD as the second sub .

Thing is, The Devilman is always ready.
Back to top Go down
firestorm
EX Clan Member
firestorm

Zodiac : Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1128
Troll Rating : 3

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Has this officially started ?
Back to top Go down
Headcase
Headcase

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:00 pm

firestorm wrote:
Has this officially started ?

No. I need to wait to talk to Devilman. If he's ready, I suggest we put him in. He plays at his local card shop every week, and is very up to date on the Meta. Also, he hardly ever loses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EX vs PX? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EX vs PX?   EX vs PX? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EX vs PX?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Challenge Room-
Jump to: