Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch With Google

[SEX] vs [RE]?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

Number of posts : 795
Troll Rating : 9
Registration date : 2010-06-04

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Quote :
Nate-River: de todas manera.. queres hacer una war con RE?
Magician of Black C.: Necesito hablar antes con EX, deja les digo y te aviso que responden
Nate-River: vale

Translated:

Quote :
Nate-River: Anyway, EX wants a war vs RE?
Magician of Black: I need to talk with the EX members, for to take a decision. So, i tell you if they accept or not.
Nate-River: Okas

Royal Elite

Spoiler:

So?
Back to top Go down

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Finish the uncompleted shizz first?
Back to top Go down
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:28 am

LegendaryFrost wrote:
Finish the uncompleted shizz first?

Also, Killer Instinct [KI] wants a war, but i say that it is time of a break for us. War, war, war, etc. Im a little bored & EX need a break & more practice. So, no more wars for now, then the next war can be vs TS Wink
Back to top Go down
TamA
War Leader - Forum Admin
TamA

Zodiac : Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2054
Troll Rating : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-23

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:55 am

Noxis on RE?! O_o

We could war RE and KI, if you guys want it. I'll be fully free on 10 days, so I want to kill some newbs Twisted Evil

About the ongoing wars, it seems that we'll have to clain an auto win against SR and AE, as they are hella inactive. And againt PL, we don't need to worry about anything [SEX] vs [RE]? 3147896512

So, TR is the only real war we have atm.
Back to top Go down
http://466453.com/
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:07 am

TamA wrote:
Noxis on RE?! O_o

We could war RE and KI, if you guys want it. I'll be fully free on 10 days, so I want to kill some newbs Twisted Evil

About the ongoing wars, it seems that we'll have to clain an auto win against SR and AE, as they are hella inactive. And againt PL, we don't need to worry about anything [SEX] vs [RE]? 3147896512

So, TR is the only real war we have atm.

Killer Instinct is a team mainly conformed, with part of the elite of the hispanic community. The majority or everyone the members of KI, are hispanic duelists. So, as i mentioned before, they are good duelist. So, if you want a "hard" challenge, you can accept the war, but if you want a little more of practice for to have a best preparation, then reject this war for now. The same for RE.
Back to top Go down

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:14 am

Magician of Black Chaos wrote:

-Tarantila

hehe Lets war with them.

Anyway I think we should war with at least one of them.
Back to top Go down

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Idk I'm kinda with Mago on this, let's chill for a bit and hella practise, then comeback and war 'em all
Back to top Go down

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:26 am

Okay then I will make a practice tournament. o_O
Back to top Go down
Magician of Black Chaos
EX Clan Member
Magician of Black Chaos

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:43 am

Joco wrote:

cheers Happy Gengar
Back to top Go down

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:16 am

Joco wrote:

cheers Happy Gengar
Back to top Go down

[SEX] vs [RE]? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SEX] vs [RE]?   [SEX] vs [RE]? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:14 am

Designer Drugs wrote:
Joco wrote:

cheers Happy Gengar

albino
Back to top Go down

[SEX] vs [RE]?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Challenge Room-
Jump to: